I specialise in writing and copy editing for business managers too busy to handle the details and clarity of online communications.I am an established communications and media practitioner contributing to influence cancer care communications, and aged care policy development. I specialise in writing online content, layout & editing, social media, photo-retouching and e-newsletters - e.g. presently communications work for Advance Care Planning Australia, and the North Eastern Metropolitan Integrated Cancer Services (NEMICS). My skills include:-
- • Copy editing, media releases, website content, online newsletters
- • Persuasive writing to build audience & stakeholder interest and trust
- • Designing proposals and briefs for fundraising/ tender submissions
- • Analysing market segmentation data and competitor activities
- I make recommendations to improve the effectiveness and persuasiveness of written communications.
- I administer a timely and accurate social media presence.
- I tailor the message style, structure and language to your target audience.
- I aim to improve clarity and brevity through phrasing and grammar.
- I adhere to a tone and style appropriate to your business purpose, and your needs.
- Media releases
- Compiling social media content
- Copy writing, editing and proofreading
- Effective advertising assessment and measurement
- Writing advertising briefs
- recommendations on branding
- Image Editing and Photoshop
- New product development
- Speech writing for busy executives
- Telemarketing scripts
- Event planning and scheduling
- Client newsletters
- Tender submissions
- Product catalogues
- Job descriptions
- Fundraising letters and tips
- Simplifying user guides
Template for research Designing questionnaires Written research briefs (the importance)
COMMENTS & EXAMPLES
Please contact me for an obligation-free discussion about your possible needs. enquiries@FalconWriting.com.au